- Upon making your reservation we ask that you pay 50% of the rental cost as a deposit. We accept checks, VISA/MC, AMEX or Discover. Please mail checks to: Forest Beach Rentals, 1 Mallard Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928.
- The balance of the reservation is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
Rates & Damage Protection:
- All rates are quoted by the week, except for 'long-term' rates which are monthly. RATES FOR EASTER, HERITAGE WEEK AND THANKSGIVING MAY DIFFER FROM PUBLISHED RATES. Rates are subject to change without notice. Some properties have a three day minimum with the daily rate one-fifth of the weekly quoted rate. We will be glad to help you if you stay less than a week. Weekly rates do not include applicable sales and accommodations taxes (10%), reservation fees, damage protection or travel insurance. Rates and fees are subject to change. Rental rates and service fee include:
- Departure cleaning
- Bed and bath linen includes 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel and 1 wash cloth per person
- Bath "starter" amenities per bathroom- 2 rolls of toilet tissue, 1 bath bar and 1 box of facial tissue
- Kitchen/Laundry starter amenities- 1 liquid dish washing soap, 1 packet of dish washing detergent, 1box of laundry detergent and one roll of paper towels
- By signing this Agreement, you agree to be bound to the rules and regulations for the Property. Any cleaning concerns, broken appliances, electronics or other damage concerns should be immediately brought to the Agent’s attention at check-in. Thereafter, all damage to the Property during your stay will be your responsibility and must be reported to Agent immediately. While we expect that our Renters will care for the property as if it were their own, there are those occasions when damage and/or misuse occurs. To protect our Owners, we require purchase of a Damage Protection Plan for the Property. The Damage Protection Plan is designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay. When purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at the property, an Insured Person causes any damage to the unit because of in advertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply.
- CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS LESS THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE FOR HOMES OR 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE FOR VILLAS WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF ANY MONIES PAID. IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE 90 OR 60 DAY PERIOD YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED MINUS THE $250 CANCELLATION FEE.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 10:00am. These times must be strictly adhered to for us to have the properties properly cleaned and inspected for arriving guests.
- As a convenience to our rental guests we send the key box and/or door codes necessary for the property you've booked. After 4:00 PM guests can go directly to the rental property. Your signed rental agreement and payment in full must be received before you'll emailed our check in letter with all of your arrival information.
Early Check-in or Late Check-out: Upon request- may be available for a $100 fee
- Occupancy of each home or villa is limited to the number of persons indicated on this website and on your rental confirmation. Any exception must be approved by our company management. ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING. Guest agrees that he or she is at least 24 years of age or older and will be occupying the premises during the dates requested.
- We love animals but because of concerns such as flea control, allergies, etc. they are only permitted in designated “pet friendly” properties. A $300 Non-Refundable pet fee would apply to our Pet Friendly properties.
- Book in advance. If you wish to reserve the same home or villa for next year, paying a 50% deposit will guarantee your reservation.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.